Monday 3 January 2011

Welcome post

I have been nudged over the last couple of years to take forward and develop my spiritual side. More recently, I have been given a big 'kick up the bum', so to speak, by the universe as I had been blatantly ignoring those niggles.  Like a lightning bolt, I had a huge realisation that coincided with the winter solstice and a full moon eclipse that my life will remain stagnated until I take the step to start sharing my experiences and insight to help and support others.

So, with a new year starts a new venture; a part of which is this blog. Meditation has helped me greatly and this is one aspect that I wanted to promote and share with others.  My aim is to create a collection of meditations that I have written or come across so that others may use them. I will also share any thoughts that come to me during my meditations and would love for any readers to share anything which comes to them as a result of these meditations.

To start off this collection, I am first including the words given to me during a meditation on new years day which have instigated the creation of this site:

1/1/11
The light of our souls dance in the sky, vibrating in unison with the love of the universe. Vibrational changes take place as we raise our consciousness and become tuned to the light of our souls.

We must listen to the voices that guide us through and act as a beacon of light when the world around us appears dim. The time is now for action to be taken and progress to be made. Dont hesitate for thinking that it may be wrong or scary. The fear inside is capable of blocking out the flame of truth and warmth within the heart. Dont let it be shielded for it is time for this flame to burn brightly and light the way forward. Trust in your inner self.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to share your thoughts on any of these meditations.